Anubias Emersed ? | The Planted Tank Forum

Leaves can get used to being emerged. I believe they develop a waxy coating that helps to retain moisture when emerged. If I remember correctly ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Anubias issues | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Not counting water quality issues Nematode infection can be a major culprit, the rhizome provides a huge home for them to hide out for a while ...

Trouble With Anubias Nana - Dendroboard

It is not uncommon for a plant to loose its leafs when it has to change from submerged to emersed growth. With time it should grow new leafs.. : ...

Growing anubias emersed - Plants, Algae, and Fertilizers - Forums

I want to have a little patch of anubias grown out of water as more of a house plant. Does anybody know a good method of doing this? Like is ...

Anubias Nana Dying! Please Help! | Aquarium Plants Forum

While some plants die back (crypts) or are grown submerged and the submerge leaves die when put in an aquarium (sword plants) anubias generally ...

Anubias Disease Problems: Root Rot, Melting Leaf, Soft Rhizome ...

The three Anubias Nana Petite my friend gave me, one is dead, symptom is the same as rhizome become mushy, soaked, and melt, it has soft leave, ...

Anubias immersed!? - UK Aquatic Plant Society

I have a large Anubias Barteri var. Caladiifolia which I am wondering about growing immersed rather than submerged!

Anubias Leaves Turning White | Aquarium Plants Forum

#1: The stunted white leaf probably has a couple of issues going on; the pale / whiteish leaf on new growth is typically caused by a lack of ...

Should rhizomes of Anubias be buried when planted emerged?

I had some issues with the anubias leaves drying up a bit and they are very thick and hardy compared to the java's which would have to be misted ...